[tor-relays] Contact info obfscation

Eran Sandler eran at sandler.co.il
Mon Jul 2 06:37:05 UTC 2018

If you are worried about putting a real address you can use a forwarding
only address under a different domain.

Do you think it would be useful if you had been given an address like
aabbcc at torexitnode.net?

As part of a different thread on this list I asked what are some of the
services and thinga Tor relay operators are missing. Perhaps an easy
forwarding only email address that will hide to some degree the real email
address.

It also makes it very easy to filter and figure out if it's spam or not.

Wdyt?