[tor-relays] relayor v18.0.0 is released

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Jul 1 11:03:00 UTC 2018

Hi,

relayor v18.0.0 is released.

https://github.com/nusenu/ansible-relayor

Changes since v0.4.0:
------------------------------

- show exit-notice HTML page on all exit IP addresses (#168, #175)

previously we only displayed the exit-notice HTML page
on IPv4 DirPort, this change adds DirPorts and makes
therefore the exit-notice HTML page also visilble on IPv6

In the special case of OutboundBindAddressExit /  tor_dedicatedExitIP
we also enable unadvertised DirPorts on the IPv4/v6 addresses
used for OutboundBindAddressExit

- bugfix for tor_dedicatedExitIP when IPv6 is available

adds a missing space between OutboundBindAddressExit and the IPv6 address
wraps IPv6 addresses in OutboundBindAddressExit in square brackets

- OutboundBindAddress: wrap IPv6 address in sq. brackets

- tor_RelayBandwidthRate_file: do not add RelayBandwidthRate line if empty

- add support for FreeBSD 11.2 (drop 11.1)

- change version scheme to YY.major.patch
(YY are the last two digits of the year)

- new version scheme  (YY.major.minor)
I liked meejah's version scheme he uses for txtorcon so I adopted it as well

--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu