[tor-relays] Tor uses up all available memory and eventually quits

r1610091651 r1610091651 at telenet.be
Sun Jan 28 09:51:52 UTC 2018

I think the advice to create swap will get George kicked of VPS, as it goes
right against the wishes of hosting company, and directly affects their
hardware.

A better advice is to tune tor process to work within memory boundaries.
The "MaxMemInQueues 512 MB" is right direction, but from personal
experience, I don't think it goes "far" enough. Will need to be limited
further I think, but you could adjust further based on your observations.

Seb