[tor-relays] Upgraded relay non show in ATLAS

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 22:09:20 UTC 2018

> On 26 Jan 2018, at 01:12, MLTor Node <ml.tor.node at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> i have a little relay running in my home LAN on Windows 2016 server (MLTorNode, FE4033D750831C32A957174ADD11E40F558A14A9). A few days ago, i create two VLan on my home network, one dedicated for my Tor relay. Today i updated service to 3.2.9 release.
>
> After starting tor service, log say that Orport and DIRport are reachable from outside, so it seems to be working without problems. But if i query Atlas, my node seems to be down from 5 days. The IP showed in Atlas is old (i have dynamic IP and dynamic DNS). I stop and start several times service with no luck.
>
> Anyone can help me? My node is small, but i like very much Tor and i want to continue contributing to the project. :-)

Only 4 of the 9 directory authorities can make a direct connection to
your relay: (large page)
https://consensus-health.torproject.org/consensus-health-2018-01-25-18-00.html#FE4033D750831C32A957174ADD11E40F558A14A9

The required majority is 5.

And for some reason, all the reachable authorities are in North America.
Does your provider have very poor transit to Northern Europe?
Do they try to block Tor clients?