[tor-relays] Relays operators meetup @ FOSDEM 2018 ?

Nicolas Braud-Santoni nicolas at braud-santoni.eu
Sun Jan 21 19:18:51 UTC 2018

Hi again,

On Sat, Jan 13, 2018 at 12:07:43AM +0100, Nicolas Braud-Santoni wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I might be able to organise a relays operators meetup at FOSDEM, early February.
> (This is contingent on me being able to come, though.)
>
> I wanted to ask whether there are other relay operators who are planning to go,
> and which times would work; I made a quick poll to this effect :

Thanks to everyone who filled in the Framadate; it seems the most promising time
is 4pm, on either Saturday or Sunday.

Unfortunately, it seems to be impossible to reserve one of the two BoF rooms
before Friday 2nd, so I will reserve the room and announce the final time
on that day (i.e. the day before FOSDEM).

Best,

  nicoo