[tor-relays] Good vsp providers

Tyler Johnson tylrcjhnsn at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 14:03:54 UTC 2018

Are the advertised bandwidths from online.net what you will see in actual
practice? For instance, if one of their LTS servers comes with 300Mbps,
will you get close to that throughput?

 I have a few servers with oneprovider.com (online.net reseller I believe)
and it's about 1/10 what is advertised, which is still good, considering
the cost, but I'd like to run higher bandwidth relays.

Also, does anyone know if the KVM offered through online.net have virtual
media capabilities?

Thanks,

Tyler