[tor-relays] Good vsp providers

niftybunny abuse at to-surf-and-protect.net
Fri Jan 19 09:16:33 UTC 2018

Okay, you are from the US. Tor is legal in the US and legal in EU. You should be fine. I would not recommend  running a Tor Exit if you are from  Russia, UAE or Turkey. I used to have 20 Exists with Online.net <http://online.net/> and I got lots of abuse but they were fine after verifying me. And by the way, you dont have much choice with traffic flat and Tor exit friendly anyway.

Markus