[tor-relays] which countries in the world are missing a Tor Relay?

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sat Jan 13 10:40:00 UTC 2018

Fabio Pietrosanti - Lists:
> I was wondering which countries in the world are missing a Tor Relay?
>
> It would be nice to have a small project reporting which countries are
> still missing Tor relays, to invite people to find a way to run at least
> one there, being exotic places or just unusual places!

The Tor Relay Guide has a section for diversity:
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/TorRelayGuide#ASlocationdiversity

you can use the atlas country link there and click on the consensus weight
column to see countries with basically no relays (cw fraction 0),
but you do not want relays in every country (i.e. China).

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_