[tor-relays] Question: systematic hacking on my social media accounts

Paul Templeton paul at coffswifi.net
Sat Jan 13 01:07:35 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem over the last week. I have had attempts (one successful) on my social media accounts. Just found it strange that it was more than one.

They got into my Facebook page (Haven't used it for years) - Seems that they got access via really old personal questions that family have provided them via their online posts - ie happy birthday now that you are this old... and hows your dog m#### doing and my mum listing her maiden name etc. I can't get it through to people to stop them from having public profiles... SIGH. Mean while they have to put up with girly pics or unfriend me as i'm not interested in the account.

A lesson for all.

Paul

609662E824251C283164243846C035C803940378