[tor-relays] Relay not listed in atlas

Fabian A. Santiago fsantiago at garbage-juice.com
Tue Jan 9 13:29:50 UTC 2018

One of my relays is no longer listed in atlas. I'm curious why and how can I go about examining the issue? It had been running for several weeks at this point seemingly fine.

My other relay lists it as an alleged family member but it's id is listed in a different color (yellow).

Is this part of the ddos issue I've seen spoken of here?

The server is accessible and Tor is running. System stats look fine.

Any ideas? Thanks.
--

Thanks,

Fabian S.