[tor-relays] Nyx reported speed

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Mon Jan 8 20:09:52 UTC 2018

Hi John, thanks for pointing this out! Just took a quick peek at the
source and the 'measured: x' comes from your relay's consensus entry.
On reflection though that's stupid of me since that's the bandwidth
authority weight which is a unit-less heuristic (baka!).

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt#n2234

I should probably simply drop that from the interface. Filed a ticket
to remind me to do so...

Sorry about the confusion! Nyx should be showing an average metric as
well which is based on the samplings it sees. *That* should be more
helpful.

Cheers! -Damian