[tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

Paul pa011 at web.de
Mon Feb 26 18:06:47 UTC 2018

> Yes, of course. However, you refer to the lack of diversity in operating
> systems, but monocultures in providers/ASNs is another danger we should
> be conscious of.
>

>>> https://torbsd.org/oostats/relays-bw-by-asn.txt

These calculation don’t show the situation as it currently really is - unfortunately:

About 32 out of these https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#search/nifty relays seem not to get counted in ASN nor in cw-fraction (probably because as in this example https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/609E598FB6A00BCF7872906B602B705B64541C50  AS Name and AS Number are unknown).

But they are about 15% of total Exit https://github.com/nusenu/OrNetStats/blob/master/allexitfamilies.md - that seems kind of monocultures?

Paul