[tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

Jordan jordan at yui.cat
Sun Feb 25 22:03:30 UTC 2018

>> Another issue is that OVH is over relied upon for public nodes. It's the
>> leading ASN with almost 15%.
> They're one of the few providers out there that allow exits. That's why 15% of
> our exits are on OVH.

For what it's worth, my entire OVH account was terminated as a result of
hosting an exit on their VPS line, citing "hosting a proxy" as grounds
for termination. They're slow to act on abuse (if you reply with *any*
response it satisfies their automated system until a human looks at it),
but they do not explicitly support Tor when it comes to VPS's.

--
Jordan
https://yui.cat/