[tor-relays] FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS Tor Image

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Sun Feb 25 20:50:32 UTC 2018

Hello All,

If anyone is interested, I have a RAW image of a FreeBSD 11.1 ZFS image that
is fully configured and ready to run Tor. Right now it's an eight GB image, but
I'm reducing the size by removing all of the extra stuff on it from the
upgrade from FreeBSD 11 to 11.1.

If you're interested in the image let me know. This image has been fully
tested on OVH's Openstack infrastructure, so if you're interested in running
it on their infrastructure, let me know and I can walk you through it, or
you're more than welcome to host is within my cloud at cost (it's a low
monthly rate and unlimited bandwidth).

Regards,

Conrad Rockenhaus