[tor-relays] Not in the cached consensus

katan at ono.com katan at ono.com
Thu Feb 22 14:02:48 UTC 2018

My home router allowed middle relay BlasDeLezo D27EAC9DFBABFABF048986D9E69877EA89DDD028F82 for more than two years. In May last year it
stopped working and since then I have not been able to help the Tor network again. Besides trying my raspberry pi (raspbian), I tried it
with the desktop computer (freebsd). It has to be something else. I'll keep digging. Thanks for your help T