[tor-relays] Relay Search has moved!

Iain Learmonth irl at torproject.org
Fri Feb 16 17:07:01 UTC 2018

Hi,

On 16/02/18 16:46, nusenu wrote:
> and I don't know why but it loads a lot faster to the point where you get
> to enter something into the search field.

This may be because assets are no longer duplicated across the two
domains so if you already have the assets in your cache then you can
just use them instead of fetching them twice.

> can we keep relying on the atlas.tpo domain and redirect or will you kill
> atlas.tpo eventually?

Eventually it will be killed. A date for that has not yet been set, but
it's something that we'd want to do in the next few months.

Thanks,
Iain.