[tor-relays] New Relay

Gary jaffacakemonster53 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 13:11:13 UTC 2018

Hello.

I recently set up a new relay, jaffacakemonster2, I would be grateful if
someone could answer some questions for me.

1. The bandwidth on Atlas is listed as "0". Is this a wait a few days/new
relay issue or a configuration issue. I was surprised to find exit relays
are default now, I hope I didn't disable too much so to speak.

2. My family on Atlas - the little numbers in brackets are not all the
same, I only run two relays, however on the listings it reports sometimes
two sometimes three. Are you meant to include "yourself" in the torrc or
only other relays??

Thanks.