[tor-relays] Publishing bridge contact information

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Mon Feb 12 10:39:00 UTC 2018

Once the decision has been made to publish contactInfo, people with
access to the current contactInfo (bridgeDB, isis?) should sent current bridge operators
a pre-notice about the upcoming change so they have a chance to react to it.

I assume you will not implement this change retroactively (only contactInfo going forward
from a given date will be published but not from past descriptors).

We could also to reach out to the IMDEA researcher that wrote the bridge paper
"Dissecting Tor Bridges: a Security Evaluation of
Their Private and Public Infrastructures"
as they might have some additional ideas why this could be a bad idea?

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_