[tor-relays] Question regarding exit sizing

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Sat Feb 10 02:10:07 UTC 2018

Hello,

I have a question regarding relay sizing to add additional nodes to the network.

What scenario is better for the network - adding five 100mbps nodes, or one 500 mbps node? Let’s keep it easy and say all five of those 100 mbps nodes would be in the same datacenter, configured in the same configuration, etc.

I’m just curious, because I”m getting ready to add a few more nodes, but I’m wondering if it’ll be better to go big, or just stay small.

Thanks,

Conrad Rockenhaus