[tor-relays] Exits lost their function

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Fri Feb 9 18:25:00 UTC 2018

Paul:
> What could bring several exits at different providers and different operating systems (Linux and FreeBSD) down on the same day, Jan 21st?
>
> Since, while they still run as relays, they don’t show as exits any more without any change from my side.
>
> They do run on Tor 0.3.1.9 or 0.3.2.9 in the same Family.

I'm not sure if you are referring to your relays or someone else's relays?

I assume you talk about:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/contact:1K38x9xqK3YDzjehYFAEPzsESEC4ScH5wJ

it is indeed interesting why some of them have no exit flag, example:
https://atlas.torproject.org/#details/B27509F6D6233ACD2EAC8936D5FE7CBF009163BE

@David: they don't have badexit flags

2018-01-21 appeas to have been an interesting day indeed
https://twitter.com/nusenu_/status/960176185954242560

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu
twitter: @nusenu_