[tor-relays] Exit Relay Up

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Mon Feb 5 23:50:00 UTC 2018

Conrad Rockenhaus:
> Hello All,
>
> I just brought up my third relay, ConradsOVHRelay03, as an exit. I
> appreciate the feedback that everyone provided me with before and I
> hope that this relay is configured perfectly. I’m glad to add more
> bandwidth to the cause.

thanks for adding more exit bw, please do not forget to
configure MyFamily.

you can easily see if it is configured properly if the counter
next to the nicknames on atlas shows the amount of relays you run.
If you run 3 relays and the counter says something less than 3 than
MyFamily is not properly configured.

https://atlas.torproject.org/#search/conradsOVHR

--
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu