[tor-relays] nyx question on info on top right side, present on CentOS, missing on Debian.

Damian Johnson atagar at torproject.org
Sun Feb 4 20:42:16 UTC 2018

> So it seems to be something python2/python3 related. I'm not sure why I used
> python3 to be honest.

Interesting. Can't say there's anything that comes straight to mind
that would cause that. I'd expect python2 and python3 to behave the
same on this front.

> P.S. If you want the logs, do you mind if I send them directly? Then I don't
> have to remove all the other tor node details, which is quite a lot that
> flies by (so this doesn't end up in the public archives - even-though it's
> public info anyway).

Of course. I didn't mean to encourage you to send the logs to the list. :)

Considering your find above the most useful logs would be the working
Debian python2 verses the broken Debian python3.