[tor-relays] New exit relay help

Paul paul at roteserver.de
Fri Dec 28 11:17:59 UTC 2018

dont forget to reload / restart the service. this can also be done out
of the nyx control software by pressing x two times.

The DirFrontpage will be accessable on the dirport and u will have to
add some kind of redirect to make it reachable when httping just the ip
of the relay. a simple HaProxy or Apache2 with a redirect should be enough.