[tor-relays] Abuse Complaints

Ralph Seichter m16+tor at monksofcool.net
Wed Aug 29 12:48:33 UTC 2018

On 29.08.2018 12:48, John Ricketts wrote:

> For the non-automated emails I reply each time.

Same here. At one time I had written a generator script that fills in
details of the complaining party, like IP addresses, and adds general
descriptions about what Tor is, with links to facilitate further
reading. Only very rarely the generated reply was not enough to satisfy
or at least placate the complaining party. Unfortunately I can't seem
find my script any more.

Automated complaints are a different matter. I don't feel the need to
converse with Fail2ban or WebIron bots.

-Ralph