[tor-relays] Test bed in MyFamily?

Totor be totorbe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 12:16:47 UTC 2018

Hi list,

Just a quick question about families: I'm in the process of setting up a
4th relay as test bed VM in order to validate the Linux and Tor updates
before updating my 3 live relays (none of these are exits)

This 4th relay will be fully operational, but will only be started from
time to time, when updates are available
After the updates are installed, I plan to leave it running for half a day
or so until it appears in Tor Metrics
Question: should I include this test bed relay in MyFamily or leave it
completely stand alone?
What would you recommend?

Thanks!

Patrick