[tor-relays] The truth about Greypony

Tor Professional torprofessional2018 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:32:43 UTC 2018

I am not a troll and I am merely trying to have a conversation about this
horrible company after the emotional toll the have done to this community.

Did you know that Conrad was in the US Navy and served in Afghanistan and
Iraq? Is this the type of guy you want to trust with your relay?

I bet you are covering for him because you know there is no legitimate
customer and you know that by saying "Do not feed the trolls" no one will
think the wiser.