[tor-relays] The truth about Greypony

Tor Professional torprofessional2018 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 04:15:56 UTC 2018

The truth must come out eventually about the menace known as Greypony. Now
that people are beginning to realize what a menace to our network Greypony
really is maybe this information will finally get us to banish him once and
for all.

Greypony has no real customers. You will not find a legitimate customer
because they do not exist. They are all one Conrad Rockenhaus. Just so you
know. Do you know any of the people that are bragging about using Greypony?
Are they true professionals that use Tor? I do not think so. Find one
person that you can legitimately trust that has used Greypony or that has
dealt with Rockenhaus legitimately and you will not find one because such a
person does not exist.

Greypony lies about their bandwidth numbers. Those numbers are impossible.
How are they eclipsing some of the fastest tor exits on the Internet? How
are they operating the fastest exits in Canada? By lying about their
numbers and cheating.

What are Rockenhaus' motives for doing this? He says he wants to help Tor
but we all know that he is full of it. Why would someone like him want to
help us? We do not need someone like him. We can do better. We are better.
Let us apply a little chemotherapy to the cancer and kill off Greypony.