[tor-relays] Individual Operator Exit Probability Threshold

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Tue Aug 28 12:21:53 UTC 2018

Hi Livak,

Yes, there are compiled tor relay packages for BSD, they exist in packages - for FreeBSD is pkg install tor and for OpenBSD it’s pkg_add tor.

For FreeBSD, you’ll want to switch packages from quarterly to latest prior to installing tor though.

You may also compile from source - the ports collection is available on each instance.

Thanks,

Conrad