[tor-relays] 4 of Conrad Rockenhaus trial servers are in the top ten exit relays for Canada

Conrad Rockenhaus conrad at rockenhaus.com
Mon Aug 27 21:00:17 UTC 2018

The trial period was for 30 days for one server. You were able to try out three servers at the same time. WHMCS calculated your trial period at 10 days and scheduled your instances for deletion.

You didn’t even give me half of a day before you started acting paranoid that your instances were deleted because you didn’t want to pay for the service, which wasn’t the case at all, I didn’t even get the chance to look at the reason at what happened, or to even correct what happened, before you became hateful and became abusive. I decided the best course of action was to just disengage because I will not tolerate abuse of myself nor any employee of GreyPony.

However, I won’t tolerate slander on the mailing list either. You received excellent service during your free trial. You had a custom Gentoo Image, just for you, deployed, which you were quite happy with, and now you have the audacity to slander Nathaniel’s and I’s work?

Thank you, Have a good day.