[tor-relays] Issues regarding 185.125.33.114 relay (TLS interception on relay kommissarov)

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Mon Aug 27 20:39:35 UTC 2018

On Mon, 27 Aug 2018 20:25:00 +0000
nusenu <nusenu-lists at riseup.net> wrote:

> I assume you also run into the annoyance that this relay (or AS / country)
> is breaking TLS for certain destination (like some torproject.org domains).

Honestly, there need to be BadExit countries. That relay seems to be in
Turkey, I suppose what you describe is just a part of the normal networking
shenanigans going on there. And you can fully expect the same or worse from
any exit located in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Belarus, etc [1].

[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_censorship_and_surveillance_by_country

--
With respect,