[tor-relays] 4 of Conrad Rockenhaus trial servers are in the top ten exit relays for Canada

Ralph Seichter m16+tor at monksofcool.net
Mon Aug 27 17:59:16 UTC 2018

On 27.08.18 19:11, zimmer linux wrote:

> Well done to Conrad - I say. The more, the merrier.

I disagree. My personal experience with the trial, or more specifically
with Conrad's behaviour, made it clear to me that he is not the kind of
person I want to have a business relationship with. The honeymoon phase
was quickly over after I said I would not rent VMs for the rest of this
year, and what followed convinced me that I definitely can NOT recommend
GreyPony IT. Your mileage may vary.

-Ralph