[tor-relays] Yay, Complaints

I beatthebastards at inbox.com
Thu Aug 23 23:20:03 UTC 2018

When I've met the same attitude I've had some luck by immediately saying they could wipe the hard drive to exterminate all devils, and even give me a different ip address, to show my interest in keeping our relationship going. I told them torrenting is not what tor's for and I want to get rid of them as much as anybody.

Since they didn't comprehend or listen properly to the longer sensible explanation it was surprising that they liked the simple story.

Rob