[tor-relays] Yay, Complaints

Colin Childs colin at torproject.org
Thu Aug 23 19:13:34 UTC 2018

Hi Conrad,

Thank you for running exit relays and helping diversify the Tor network. I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing this issue with Irdeto / your colocation facility, I understand how frustrating these situations can be.

I’m going to reach out to you off list to discuss this issue further and offer some potential short-term / long-term solutions.

Thanks again, you should be receiving an email from me shortly.