[tor-relays] question related to consensus weight fraction calculation

Toralf Förster toralf.foerster at gmx.de
Sun Aug 19 12:23:06 UTC 2018

On 8/19/18 11:58 AM, nusenu wrote:
> If your relay is doing great as usual and others add 50 Gbit/s of capacity you might see
> your cw fraction and exit probability go down.
>
> Your cw fraction and exit probability is decreasing since several month, at the same time the
> the overall tor network capacity increased:

Well, that's indeed the area Id like to understood fully in detail.

The overall bandwidth of the network changed roughly by a factor of 2,
whilst my cw fraction value decreased down from 0.245% to 0.032% - which
is a factor of 10.

One possible explanation could be that most of the network growth was
made at the same AS as where I do reside?

--
Toralf
PGP C4EACDDE 0076E94E