[tor-relays] Could/should I run a bw scanner authority?

nusenu nusenu-lists at riseup.net
Sun Aug 12 16:45:00 UTC 2018

Toralf Förster:
> On 08/12/2018 04:23 PM, nusenu wrote:
>> The bw scanner system is currently also being replaced
>> by a new scanner software (sbws).
> When will this be finished?

its work in progress, I don't think there is an exact timeline

https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2018-July/013327.html
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/query?status=accepted&status=assigned&status=merge_ready&status=needs_information&status=needs_review&status=needs_revision&status=new&status=reopened&component=%5ECore+Tor%2Fsbws&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=priority&col=milestone&order=priority
--
https://twitter.com/nusenu_
https://mastodon.social/@nusenu