[tor-relays] [tor-talk] anonymous file storage was "freehaven question".

Lluís 2015.msl at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 07:54:00 UTC 2018

Maybe "anonymous file storage" is a better subject ?

I'm posting it on tor-talk too, and we can follow the
discussion there.

And back to the topic, maybe it would be possible to
set up a pilot-test so one could see how many use
cases free haven could properly solve.

If I didn't understand from "freehaven.net", just cyphering
and splitting a file among many servers could be useful.

Lluís

grarpamp: