[tor-relays] control who can connect me

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 22:50:03 UTC 2018

> On 26 Apr 2018, at 01:33, dave` dave <daved7082 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you all for your answers.
> so if i can't control on the access to my Exit-Relay i can control on the access to my SSH which used to run this Exir-Relay.

You asked in another thread how to build a circuit like:

Client - Bridge - Middle - Exit - Website

Where your Bridge and Exit are on the same IP address.

Unless there's some reason you absolutely need to use Tor, you should use a VPN, because you are getting the same level of anonymity. (Not much, if any.)