[tor-relays] DigitalOcean bandwidth billing changes

Roman Mamedov rm at romanrm.net
Wed Apr 25 16:04:58 UTC 2018

On Wed, 25 Apr 2018 18:53:56 +0300
pikami <tor at pikami.org> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I should move my relay?
> I can't afford to spend a lot of money, I can only do 5$ a month.

There's not a lot of hosts with cheap unmetered bandwidth -- OVH and
Online.net come to mind -- and the majority of them is already heavily used
for Tor (so it's not advised to add more).

Consider switching your relay to a bridge instead, those consume little
bandwidth and can even be run at home (if your connection is stable enough).

--
With respect,
Roman