[tor-relays] DigitalOcean bandwidth billing changes

George george at queair.net
Wed Apr 25 16:06:00 UTC 2018

pikami:
> Does anyone know where I should move my relay?
> I can't afford to spend a lot of money, I can only do 5$ a month.
>
> IMG_NETWORK_USAGE

It's comma-separated, but this list includes a number of VPS and similar
services that could be checked out.

Ideally, Hetzner and Digital Ocean, and OVH, should be avoided if possible.

https://torbsd.org/oostats/relays-cweight-by-asn.html

https://torbsd.org/oostats/relays-bw-by-asn.html

Being overly reliant on a handful of providers, particularly VPS
services, is a monoculture on more than one level.

34A6 0A1F F8EF B465 866F F0C5 5D92 1FD1 ECF6 1682