[tor-relays] Alternative hoster (Re: DigitalOcean bandwidth billing changes)

Tobias Sachs tobias at tobiassachs.de
Wed Apr 25 14:48:04 UTC 2018

The interesting thing about Hetzer is that only outgoing traffic is counted towards the billing.
So we can set up 38 TB of Traffic just to be on the safe side here.

And the price is unbeatable at this time.

My current mod: https://twitter.com/Knightyyyy1/status/988868691868749825 <https://twitter.com/Knightyyyy1/status/988868691868749825>

Tobias