[tor-relays] Consensus Weight Definiton

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 18:05:49 UTC 2018

Thank you. However another thing that is confusing me a little is that based off of my research, relays without the stable flag shouldn’t recurve much traffic; mine says it’s received a few gigabytes since the downtime 1 day ago. Thank you. It is acceptable not to have the stable flag and still be useful to the network correct? Thank you very much.

Sent from my iPhone