[tor-relays] Consensus Weight Definiton

Keifer Bly keifer.bly at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 02:40:41 UTC 2018

Thank you. I am just a little confused as I seem to get the stable flag
randomly, sometimes after 2 days, sometimes after 4 days, sometimes longer;
what I'm saying is it seems completely random. My relay appears to be under
" maatuska", despite this I seem to get the stable after various numbers of
days and have it suddenly revoked. Thank you very much for your help, I
guess all you can do is just let the network do it's thing. It just seems
like you'd need to have a wifi network and computer that basically never
fail to have the stable flag.