[tor-relays] Trouble with relay stability

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 22:32:33 UTC 2018

> On 17 Apr 2018, at 04:47, Keifer Bly <keifer.bly at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Thank you very much. And if the relay is back online before it disappears from torstatus.blutimage.de there should be nothing lost correct?

You will lose the HSDir flag for 4 days. You might lose other flags.
I'm going to point you to the previous thread for an explanation.

The flags change every hour so clients to know how to use your relay.
You can't keep them all the time, and you shouldn't try.
(For example, Tor security updates are more important than flags.)