[tor-relays] Trouble with relay stability

Matt Traudt pastly at torproject.org
Mon Apr 16 17:49:02 UTC 2018

On 4/16/18 13:32, Keifer Bly wrote:
> Hello, due to a recent power outage at where I run my
> relay http://torstatus.blutmagie.de/router_detail.php?FP=db1af6477bb276b6ea5e72132684096eee779d30
>
> Torland at, it could possibly have lost its stable flag (not sure yet).
> The outage is lasting about 3 hours or so. If I had the stable flag for
> about 4 days then my power went out for about three hours, hoe long
> would that take to regain the stable flag based on mtbf? Thank you very
> much.

See teor's great reply from your recent thread:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-relays/2018-April/014982.html

It's hard/impossible to give you an exact time. Please just be patient
and don't sweat little things like what flags you have from day-to-day.

And thanks for running a relay!

Matt