[tor-relays] My Exit node has lost all flags.

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 00:35:11 UTC 2018

> On 10 Apr 2018, at 05:51, Alan <tor-relay at clutterbuck.uk> wrote:
>
> So I moved my Exit node from a Centos install to Debian on the same ip and
> copied over the keys to keep things the same.
>
> I've been monitoring the speed and checking things are running properly.
> Today as i'm looking at nyx all the flags disappear and replaced with just
> the word 'none'.
>
> Did I do something wrong?
>
> pic: http://clutterbuck.uk/nyx-no-flags.png

Looks fine to me:
https://metrics.torproject.org/rs.html#details/FDB4FC238F13E7FEC99D025DB8B89A636EFC1EBC

Your relay isn't in the consensus until an hour or two after it starts up.
So nyx can't show its flags straight away.

Also, you might want to fix the "Illegal nickname in family line" error.
Check your MyFamily line in your torrc.