[tor-relays] About relay size

IPonU contact at iponu.net
Fri Sep 29 12:01:49 UTC 2017

I don't know if they accept foreign people to order (you could ask them
by clicking on "Nous contacter <http://www.digicube.fr/index/contact>")
The forum doesn't work in France either.

I already asked them about tor exits and they told me they were OK with
it as long it's not spamming and it's not affecting (slowing) their network.

This ISP is already mentionned in the goodbadisp page and i'll update it
if they shut down my relay.