[tor-relays] About relay size

Tor Node Admin @ SechsNullDrei.org tor at sechsnulldrei.org
Fri Sep 29 11:04:10 UTC 2017

Hi there,

If your exit node has been online for more than two months with little hassle from the ISP, be sure to update the wiki at https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/GoodBadISPs with your exit node's ISP information.  And thank you for your contribution to the Tor network.

Thank you for your email,
Isaac, Tor at SechsNullDrei.org