[tor-relays] Individual Operator Exit Probability Threshold

Jonathan Proulx jon at csail.mit.edu
Fri Sep 22 21:07:43 UTC 2017

To the initial question for a honest operator who's open about their
ownership and enters proper family membership data I can't see how
more exit volume is a problem.  TOR needs to be resilient against
malicious operators who don't disclose, nto sure what the current
value of "global" is but I should hope it's well above 5%...