[tor-relays] Horizons Relay Figerprint

teor teor2345 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 23:16:18 UTC 2017

> On 22 Sep 2017, at 08:34, Dylan Issa <dylan at fdylan.co.uk> wrote:
>
> Kurt,
> We are both on OVH but I am on the FRA side, yet my graph seems much more steady (and I have more flags than you), despite having slightly less bandwidth and slightly less uptime. Is your server being hammered by something or in use somewhere else?
> My similar node:
> E08CD0147F9DC5C2383B84D8C052FE9A83DAFB4B
>
>> On Sep 21, 2017, at 11:30 PM, Kurt Besig <kbesig at socal.rr.com> wrote:
>>
>> E65D300F11E1DB12C534B0146BDAB6972F1A8A48

I have relays at OVH in both FR and CA. I saw a similar difference
when I deployed them, and when I update them.

I think this is because OVH's connectivity in FR is better, and it's
closer to more of the Tor network (and more of the bandwidth
authorities).

But my CA relay also has less bandwidth, so that affects how long it
takes to regain flags, too.

Tim Wilson-Brown (teor)

teor2345 at gmail dot com
ricochet:ekmygaiu4rzgsk6n