[tor-relays] A Common Thread: Guard Status

Sebastian Urbach sebastian at urbach.org
Tue Sep 19 23:59:55 UTC 2017

Hi Kurt,

Guard" -- A router is a possible Guard if all of the following apply: - It
is Fast. - It is Stable. - Its Weighted Fractional Uptime is at least the
median for "familiar" active routers, - It is "familiar", - Its bandwidth
is at least AuthDirGuardBWGuarantee (if set, 2 MB by default), OR its
bandwidth is among the 25% fastest relays.

You don't have the stable flag. Details:

https://gitweb.torproject.org/torspec.git/tree/dir-spec.txt
--
Sincerely yours / M.f.G. / Sincères salutations

Sebastian Urbach

Those who surrender freedom for security
will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.
Benjamin Franklin (1706-1790)